CCH's last adult track training session for the 2014-15 series went on last night. The final event was well attended; 33 riders taking to the boards with CC Hackney's track coaches myself & Neil. We are proud of our safety record and high attendance over that last 16 months. it's also been something special in that we have cemented many new friendships with associate members from other local clubs; Ciclos Uno, Schils Interbike, Crest, Victoria CC, London Dynamo and Eagle, to name check most of them.
It was great to see so many regular faces there who have all made our training rewarding to coach and fun to attend, I'm happy to have seen our riders improve and grow into good and fit cyclists, many of whom are now competing and doing well in races.
Before our proposed restart (at some point in 2016) there will be a 'reunion' session that is booked for Monday 28th December 1-3pm. Look out for a notification to our Rider HQ page to take your place in this one.
Cheers - Keir Apperley
- ► 2016 (40)
- Fine time at Venerdi - Tuesday 29th September
- CCHackney Late Summer Circuit Races - Results
- Reminder - Venerdi 7pm Tuesday 29th September
- CCH adult velodrome training report.
- Hill climb TT season approaching
- Jason Butler - update
- Local business to sponsor CC Hackney
- Kit update - reminder
- Up-date Hackney After School Velodrome Club HASVC
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2013 (78)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (73)
- ► 2009 (63)